Province-Wide Continuation of Service
As physical distancing becomes the temporary norm in order to flatten the infection curve of the corona virus, we at Bytowne Notary Public are well structured to keep serving you, our clients across Ontario. Justice services are classed as essential, and emergency legal changes mean we can assist you with notarial services online.
For the duration of the alterations to daily life brought on by the pandemic, we will be open to serve clients from Mondays to Fridays, from 8am to 6pm.
Our fee schedule per notarization, or certification of copy, or commissioning of oath is as follows:
- first - $45
- second - $35
- third - $25
- fourth - $15
- fifth and subsequents - $10 each
We've streamlined our processes so we can offer online services with amazing ease. The steps are as follows:
1. Book a 30 minute appointment by clicking on the link below.
2. In preparation for your appointment:
- have your government-issued photo identification ready
- does your document require your signature? don't sign until you are on the video call
- do you need prior document drafting? visit affidavits-canada for 24 hour turn-around drafting
- have a scanner ready, or be able to use CamScanner on your phone, or be ready to take a very clear picture of your document
4. We'll have your document inside of a minute, and we'll get your work done right away. You'll receive your fully notarized PDF document by email while on the video call. We'll then stick a paper version in the mail on the same day.
Dusted. Sorted. Done!
To book an appointment, simply click on the "Get Started" button below.
Service Limitation: A $40 surcharge, plus mailing costs, applies to Wills, Powers of Attorney, and documents requiring a Certified True Copy stamp, as these documents cannot, by law, be notarized online and thus must be mailed. An $80 surcharge applies to Real Estate notarizations as the full set of documents must be scanned and emailed for examination in advance, and three identity documents must be verified per person instead of the usual single identity document. One of the identity documents must be a Canadian passport.
We are highly rated on Google and on ThreeBestRated.
We bring experience and a world of knowledge to each notarial task - large or small.
Our services in Ottawa are (normally) available without the need for an appointment.
We are well situated - close to downtown Ottawa, yet on a street with free parking.
From affidavits to certified true copies, from the commissioning of oaths to letters of invitation, and from authentications & legalizations to consent to travel documents, we offer a comprehensive service.
In addition, with a lawyer on staff, our services encompass Will drafting, the preparation of Powers of Attorney, incorporation, as well as corporate minute book maintenance.
Whether your concern touches on a marriage abroad, a statutory declarations or an urgent notarization, you’ll find us able to assist, friendly, professional, and highly skilled.
Located in Ottawa, Canada’s capital, with ready access to various government departments and agencies, as well as all embassies and high commissions in Canada, our objective is to render the complex simple on your behalf, ensuring your piece of mind.
Click below to browse our services, and discover why we are recognized as Ottawa’s top rated notary public.
Ottawa, Ontario, K1S 4L4